Here is a recipe for squash. It's very easy to prepare and healthy too. Try it :)
- Roast butternut squash (halved and seeds scooped out) in the oven at 375 for about 40 minutes or until you can easily put a fork through the squash.
- Scoop out squash from the shell
- Add to a pot of 2 cups chicken broth (I made my own–which is the best or you could use a prepared stock) and 1/2 can coconut milk.
- Simmer on low for 10 minutes.
Ground bison stir fried with fresh sage
- stir fry bison in coconut oil with sage for 15 minutes on medium.